Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 7- Glass Life Cycle

I am a beautiful shade of blue basking in the sun of someone's backyard! I had cooled off after the heating process a few days before and then immediately shipped to a store to be sold. I must say, I think I'm beautiful....I guess that's why I was bought so easily. The birds are chirping around me and occasionally they land on me, but realize quickly how hot my surface is.....
What is that noise?!? I think it's a dog and a cat but I can't really tell. They sound like they're getting closer!

OUCH! And here I am, scattered on the ground in a million pieces. I must have been knocked over by the dog while he was chasing the cat through the backyard. Oh! Here comes my owner, what a sad scene for me to witness their hearts shatter at the sight of me shattered. I guess it's back through the recycling process again. Hopefully next time I will find a better home....or purpose! Who knows!?

No comments:

Post a Comment